6.5-70Vdc SMART PRECISION BATTERY MONITOR
The BMV-712 Smart is a high precision battery monitor which can be used to monitor battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge. It also features an additional input that can be used to measure the voltage of a second battery, midpoint voltage or temperature with the optional temperature sensor (requires ASS000100000). Data can be transferred to smartphones or computers with the built-in Bluetooth module and external alarms can be triggered with the relay contact.
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with the included 10m long standard RJ12 telephone cable. A 2m battery cable with integrated fuse is also included; no other components are needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Monitor battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature (requires ASS000100000) or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings