SL4584A 12v 200ah Lithium Lifepo4 Battery M8 POWERHOUSE. This 12V 200Ah lithium battery (LiFePO4 chemistry) is compatible in size with traditional 200Ah SLA batteries, but with all the benefits of cutting edge lithium technology. LiFePO4 batteries offer longer service life than traditional lead acid batteries, plus weigh less than HALF as much as SLA batteries. LiFePO4 also provide more usable life per cycle, allowing for longer run times by holding a higher voltage until capacity is almost exhausted. These batteries will also maintain 80-90% charge when in storage – far higher than their lead acid counterparts. The latest generation in maintenance free batteries is here!
Each battery is fitted with an internal battery management system to provide safe charging and discharging at all times. This system provides internal short circuit, over temperature and under/over voltage cut off. Can be wired in series and/or parallel. Regardless of your wiring configuration it is technically best to individually charge each battery to 100% capacity using the same charger before connecting them. This ensures all batteries are at the same terminal voltage and will charge/discharge evenly.Factory supplied at 30% charge for safety compliance. Must be charged fully before use.
Excessive temperatures over 65ºC can effect the ABS housing. Need to be well ventilated in warm conditions. Not for use in engine bays.
- 5 year warranty.
- Conforms to IEC62619, IEC62620, and IEC62368.
- Internal battery management system for safe charging and discharging.
- Drop in replacement for standard lead acid 200Ah batteries
- Half the weight of traditional lead acid batteries.
- Less discharge when in storage compared with traditional lead acid batteries.
- Longer service life compared to lead acid.
- Longer run time compared to lead acid.
What are LiFePO4 type batteries?
Check out our handy article explaining the benefits of using LiFePO4 batteries.
Information & Downloads
- For extended specfications, please refer to our datasheet PDF download above
- General Specifications
- Dimensions: 483L x 170W x 240Hmm
- Overall Weight: 22kg
- Terminal Type: M8
- Connection: 12-48V max 4 in series, no limit in parallel.
- Note: When used in series each battery will need to be discharged to cut off before connecting so that all cells are all balanced.
- Case Material: ABS
- Case IP Rating: IP65
- Certification: CB/CE
- Shipping Class: UN3480, Class 9
- Battery Module
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 200Ah
- Charging Voltage: 14.8V max, (Recommended 14.2V)
- Discharging Voltage: 8.8V max, (Recommended 10.8V)
- Charging Current: 200A max, Recommended 40A
- Max Constant Discharge: 200A
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
We offer 5 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase.