SATELLITE TV RECEIVER MPEG4 – MAGIX 180HD
The DVBS2X-180HD MPEG4 HEVC satellite receiver features high performance dual core MIPS CPU for AV application systems. It supports higher-level H.265 compression. and still capable of receiving MPEG2 and MPEG4 H.264.
The unit is FTA with all the standard satellite TV receiver features like HDMI output, CVBS output and USB PVR ready for using an optional external HDD for recording. The unit is perfect for receiving international TV and Church TV whilst living in Australia on intelsat 19 and Optus D2.
Easy set up with auto tuning function.
Unit is also one of the first domestic STB’s than can handle symbol rates up to 50000 for services on Optus D1 whilst also being compatible with the latest DVBS2X compression.
- Full HD 1080p HDMI and CVBS video output
- USB PVR Ready with time shift
- Signal Level: 25 to -65dBm
- Modulation: QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK
- Freq Range: 950-2150Mhz
- Antenna Input: 1x F-Type
- Voltage Input: 240VAC
- Symbol Rate 2-50,000
- Video Encoding: MPEG2 SD, MPEG2-HD/MPEG4, H.264, H.265
- Video Codec: HEVC
- Tuner: DVBS, DVBS2, DVBS2X
- Audio: MPEG-1 Layer II , MPEG4 HE-AAC
- HDMI: 1.4 HDCP
- File Format: FAT-32, NTFS
- Dimensions: 220x140x44mm
- Includes remote control.