Q2120 – Digital Battery Analyser Tester 300 – 900 CCA
Very easy to use, simply connect to the battery, turn tester on, and press OK to enter the testing modes.
- A must have for vehicle servicing
- Suits lead acid batteries of all types including SLA and deep cycle
- Includes rubber holster
- No battery required
- Quick and accurate measurement of battery health.
- Battery type tested: All kinds of 12V Lead-Acid batteries
- CCA range: 300-900 CCA
- Resistance Ranges: 40mΩ, 400mΩ, 4Ω, 40Ω
- Resolution: 10μΩ, 100μΩ, 1mΩ, 10mΩ
- Accuracy: ± (1%reading + 8digits) on all ranges.
- Operating Environment: 0℃ to 50℃ (32℉ to 122℉), 80%RH or less, non-condensing.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 15VDC
- Weight: 330g
- Dimensions: 150 x 80 x 35 mm
- Clamp: 75 x 18 mm
- Wire: 480 mm
- Battery condition:
- – 0-40%: battery should be replaced.
- – 40-60%battery is old, replacement could be under consideration
- – 60-80%: the battery is workable.
- – 80%-100%:the battery is in good condition
- Voltage range: 9-14V
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.