Modified Sinewave Inverter 150 Watt (450W Surge) M8072
This compact 150 Watt 12V DC to 240V AC mains power inverter is designed to power up mains appliances in your vehicle. It is suitable for powering laptops, portable TVs, music systems, power tools, small pumps etc. It’s rugged aluminium channel design features an integral mounting base suitable for mounting the inverter inside the vehicle easily.
All Powerhouse inverters have galvanically isolated input and output ensuring safer operation at all times. They also feature a range of protection features against reverse polarity connection, short circuit, output overloading and over temperature conditions.
Fitted with car accessory plug and 0.7m lead.
Before selecting an inverter
Due to the complex range of electrical and electronic products available, care must be taken when selecting the correct inverter. Many inverters will not start electric motors, compressors or fluorescent lighting. Powerhouse inverters will generally power these types of appliances.
Please note however that electronic appliances with switchmode power supplies may require a surge rating of 4 to 6 times the stated rated power of the appliance. Therefore you must consider the instantaneous start up current or surge of the appliance to be powered. The soft start feature of Powerhouse inverters overcomes the majority of start up problems.
- Converts 12V DC to 240V AC mains power
- All metal construction for use in rugged environments
- Soft starting
- Modified sine wave
- Reverse polarity protection
- Output overload protection
- Over temperature protection
- High and low battery voltage shutdown
- Output short circuit protection
- Standard AC mains outlet for 240V connection
- Car accessory plug connection
Information & Downloads
- Output Power: 150W
- Surge Power: 450W
- Output Voltage: 230 AC 50Hz
- Output Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- DC Input Voltage: 12V DC Nominal
- No-Load: <0.3A
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5 ± 0.5V
- Low Battery Shutdown: 10 ± 0.5V
- High Battery Shutdown: 15.5 ± 0.5V
- Alarm & Thermal Shutdown: 60 ± 0.5°C
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Dimensions: 165L x 91W x 58H
- Net Weight: 0.85kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.