|This professional earth resistance measurement kit provides everything the electrical contractor requires to ensure a quality grounding of buildings, structures and equipment.
It is also suitable for identifying grounding issues in older buildings where an effective earthing may have degraded over time or after lighting strikes.
Earthing is of paramount importance to electrical safety within buildings and soil resistance measurement is an essential part of the electrical safety code.
Measurement is achieved by injecting a small current into the soil via the included ground spikes.
A direct replacement for conventional hand generator type testers, it may be used to measure earthing in electrical equipment or general soil resistance measuring.
Includes carry case, four ground spikes, three long croc clip leads (red, yellow, green), short croc clip leads (red, green) & spike test probes.
- Easy to read jumbo readout
- Automatic zeroing
- Fast 2.5 readings per second sampling
- Over range indicator
- Auto power off
- Data hold button
- Cat III 1000V
- Earth resistance: 20Ω (±2%+10d), 200Ω, 2000Ω (±2%+3d)
- Earth voltage: 200V (±3%+3d)
- Voltage dc: 1000V (±0.8%+3d)
- Voltage ac: 750V (±1.2%+10d)
- Resistance: 200kΩ (±1%+2d)
- Display: 3.5 digit LCD, 1999 count, backlit
- Dimensions: ≈ 92W x 50D x 200H