Digital Humidity and Temperature Datalogger
This handy device will measure and record temperature and humidity taking up to 32700 readings at selectable intervals from 1 second to 24 hours.
Supplied with handy pouch, k type thermocouple and padlock for security.
Temperature range is from minus 40 degrees C to 70 degrees C and from 0 -100 percent relative humidity.
- Memory for 32700 readings
- Large clear LCD displays logged and current data
- Selectable measurement cycle from 1 sec to 24 hours
- Up to 2 years battery life (under ideal condition at 22 degrees Celsius)
- LED Alarm and Record indicators
- Progammable alarm LED displays if user-defined max/min values are exceeded
- Included analysis software can be used to view data graphically or as text
- USB Computer Interface
- Temperature range: Minus 40 degrees to 70 degrees
- Temperature Accuracy: 0 degrees C to plus 70 Degrees C – plus minus 1Degree, minus 40 Degrees to 0 Degrees – plus minus 1.5 Degrees C
- Humidity range: 0 to 100 percent RH
- Humidity Accuracy:
- 30 to 70 percent RH: plus minus 3.0 percent RH
- 0 to 30 percent RH & 70 to 100 percent RH plus minus 5%RH
- Temp. K range: minus 50 percent to 1370 degrees Celsius
- Temp. K Accuracy: plus minus1percent Degree Celcius
- Memory: 32000 readings(16000 each for temperature and humidity)
- Measuring rate: 1 sec. to 24hrs
- Analysis software: Windows 98/2000/XP
- 3.6 V Lithium battery
- K-Temp probe(176)
- Carry case
- Combination cable lock
- Software (Windows XP, 7 and 8)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.