Click here for larger image
This compact clamp meter provides high resolution current readings up to 80A ac or dc.
The backlit 4000 count display permits readings up to 4 digits or 1mA resolution.
This provides far greater low current resolution than most traditional clamp meters which
are typically designed for electricians rather than electronics use.
Simply clamp the jaws around the conductor and the display reads the dc or ac current
Voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and diode testing are performed by connecting
the included test leads to the banana sockets at the bottom of the unit.
- Two current ranges 4A, 80A
- 1mA resolution
- Backlit LCD
- One touch zero function
- 23mm jaw opening
- Auto power off
- Data/peak hold function
- Test leads and carry case included
- Battery included
- Cat III 600V
- Voltage dc: 400mV – 600V (±1.5%+3d)
- Voltage ac: 400mV – 600V (±2.0%+4d)
- Current ac/dc: 4A (±2.5%+4d), 80A (±2.5%+5d)
- Resistance: 400Ω – 40MΩ (±1.5%+2d)
- Frequency: 5Hz – 10MHz (±1.2%+3d)
- Duty cycle: 5% – 99.9% (±1.2%+3d)
- Continuity: 50Ω threshold, audible tone
- Diode test: Test current 0.3mA
- Display: 4 digit LCD, 4000 count, backlit
- Dimensions: ≈ 70W x 37D x 210H mm