|Click here for Larger ImageThis rugged & versatile auto ranging digital clamp meter quickly and accurately measures the current flowing through an individual conductor.
Simply clamp the jaws around the conductor and the display reads the DC or AC current present, up to a massive 600A.
Activating the Peak Hold button will display the highest current reading obtained during the test.
Features a one touch zero adjustment for DC current measurement and Data Hold function to freeze the display while measuring.
It also features auto ranging AC/DC volts and current, resistance, temperature, capacitance ranges plus a diode and continuity test function.
An essential piece of test gear for high voltage technicians, instrument fitters and other electrical tradespeople.
Supplied with high quality test leads, temperature probe, and carry case.
- Up to 600A AC or DC current
- True RMS AC measurement
- One touch zero function
- 33mm jaw opening
- Auto power off
- Peak hold function
- High quality test leads
- Temperature probe
- Carry case
- Battery included
- DC voltage: 400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 600V
- AC voltage: 4V, 40V, 400V, 600V
- DC & AC current: 600A
- Resistance:to 40 M ohms
- Continuity: 50 ohms threshold, audible tone
- Diode test:Test current 1mA max
- Temperature:-20 C to 760 C
- Capacitance:40 nF to 100 uF
- Display:3.5 digit, 1999 count, backlit
- Dimensions: 80W x 43D x 204H mm