Battery Discharge Protector KEMO Low Battery Cut Off Module 12V
Protects your car battery from total discharge by switching off appliances such as fridges and TV sets before the battery voltage drops to an unrecoverable level. When battery voltage is re-established by recharging, it switches appliances on automatically. The interrupting voltage is adjustable from 10.4 to13.3 VDC. Essential low-cost insurance if you have a dual battery setup in a boat, 4WD, RV or for an alternative energy system such as solar or wind power.
- Operating voltage: 12VDC
- Max. switching current: 20A
- Interrupting voltage: 10.4 – 13.3VDC
- Resetting voltage: approx. 0.8V (± 0.3V) above interrupt voltage
- Current consumption: < 0.7mA when OFF, < 1.6mA when ON
- Dimensions: 87(L) x 60(W) x 32(H)mm