- Triple row 30° spot beam, 1 Lux@520meter
- 170° spread beam
- Best use with driving light
- Ultra low amp draw stabiliser for maximum lifespan
- IP68 Waterproof
- 5 years warranty
- Our new Apollo series LED light bars are designed to produce an insane amount of light which can penetrate long distance down the road, as well as sideways. They come with adjustable mounts which slide along a track under the light bar, allowing you to mount them easily on your existing mounting point and no further modification is required. You can count on this light bar when driving down open country roads, mountain roads and bush tracks where you need extra vision. Heavy duty built and IP68 rating allowed the light bar to survive through harsh Australian outback conditions such as river crossing and sand storm.
- Featuring 108 Philips Lumiled® LUXEON LEDs which produce incredible amount of luminous flux while maintaining low power consumption, maximize the fuel economy of the vehicle. 6000K warm white colour temperature provide great visibility while reducing eye fatigue especially for long night drive. The light bar consists of intelligent low amp draw stabiliser which maintain a low current draw on the LED chips, increasing the lifespan of the light bar by 50%.
- New TRIPLE row spot beam configuration allows the maximum number of effective LEDs to be fitted on the centre part of the light bar, offering a staggering 1 LUX @ 520m distance penetration, which is twice the distance of standard light bar. Unique DOUBLE row spread beam offers 170° super wide horizontal projection on both ends of the light bar, lighting up all the surrounding and allowing driver to spot wildlife or obstacles which could not be seen on standard high beam or traditional 60° spread light bars.
Heavy Duty Design:
- IP68 dust/particle tight and water proof up to 3 metres depth. Industrial grade heavy duty Diecast Aluminium body with 3mm PMMA lens will ensure that the light bar will survive long in harsh outback condition. Oversized finned heat sink provide efficient cooling, increasing the lifespan of the light bar. Military grade protective vents equalize the pressure while protecting electronics of the light bar. Waterproof Deutsch connector provide safer and easy installation of the light.
- Come with pair of Aluminium Firm adjustable bracket, which allow full flexibility in installation, allowing the light bar to be mount on any pre-existing mounting holes on bull bars, number plate brackets, nudge bar and roof racks without the worrying of breaking.
|96x Philips Lumileds LED
|Diecast aluminum housing
|Alu firm bracket
|spot & flood (24F/60S/24F)
|Theoretical Lumens Output:
|1 Lux @ 520 Meters
|585mm x 120mm x 60mm
|4kg(Aprox including box)
- 1 x LED Light Bar
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.