A basic solar charge controller for permanent installations of lead acid or gel battery solar panel systems.
Ideally suited to simple remote power systems such as water pumping stations, electric fences, remote lighting, marine applications etc.
- Suits lead acid or gel battery systems
- Automatic fuse protection
- Battery overload & deep discharge protection
- Automatic 12/24V voltage selection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Status LEDs
- Diode protection
- No load PV current: 0mA
- Standby current: 12V system: 23mA, 24V system: 11.5mA.
- Max charge/load current: 10A
- 12V low voltage dis/reconnect: 11.1V
- 24V low voltage dis/reconnect: 23.4V
- Max solar input voltage: 47V
- Terminal wire size: 4AWG
- Dimensions (mm): 177 x 96 x 43 Thick
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.