Designed to work in conjunction with the N 2081 data collection unit as part of a solar charging monitoring system.
The 2 x 16 character dot matrix LCD display gives constant real-time display of voltage, current and power.
Up to 1500 sets of data can be saved for later retrieval.
Operates on dc 5-60V.
- Downloads > Instructions
- Measurement parameters
- Current range: 0-100A continuous
- Voltage range: 5-60V
- Resolution: 0.01V, 0.02A
- Scrolling display of parameters
- Ampere hour (AH): Max recorded AH: 99,999AH
- Resolution of AH: 0.01AH for a total recorded AH <1000AH
- 0.1AH for total recorded AH between 1000AH and 10,000AH
- 1AH for total recorded AH >10,000AH
- Power Watt (Wp): 0-10000W, 0.1W resolution
- Energy kilowatt Hour (KWH): 0-9999.9KWH, 0.1WH resolution
- Accumulative Max. Operation period logged: 75Hrs
- Operation voltage and current: 5-60V, 12mA
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.